AIO123
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP Envy 120 printer won't connect to my devices

HP Recommended
Envy 120 all in one series
Chrome OS

I have an HP envy 120 all in one printer that has worked wonderfully for the past several years.  Last week, I chose to do any update on it and now cannot get it to connect wirelessly to any of my devices (Chromebook, iPhone, laptop).  Prior to the update, I was always able to print easily with any of these.  Can you suggest ways to reset it or get it to reconnect again?  It is on the same wifi network as my computer.  My Chromebook and phone are not evening finding the printer anymore.  It's quite frustrating as I need the printer for my work as a teacher.

1 REPLY 1
TEJ1602
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,899 18,877 1,559 1,554
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AIO123, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Use the guided troubleshooter Troubleshooting | Wireless Printing Center for instruction to isolate and resolve the issue.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation