Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi, 

Need help why my HP envy 13-ba1032 tx does not show 5G in available networks. For 2.4H not issue at all, I can show in available networks. And for 5G network, I  can access it from my Android, iphone or macBook, but not in my HP envy.

I have tried several times, to :

- update with latest drivers from HP or Intel for the wifi  adapter (Intel  Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160Mhz)

- uninstall the device and reinstall it again

However still no luck, the 5G still not showing.

In wifi adapter properties (device manager), the setting set as dual band, 802 11ax and 5G as prefered network.

Grateful if any one can help me on this, since the building owner of my apartment will demize the old 2.4G and plan to change to 5G only. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Lucas

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.