09-05-2013 04:35 PM - edited 09-10-2013 01:47 PM
I just bought this laptop and everytime i connect to my wifi after downloading some files (which is what i do most of the time) my wifi connection goes to limited and it says no internet access but the wifi works fine on my ipod. I thought this was a router issue, so i contacted my ISP Bell Canada, but the problem still persists. It connects for a while and after some time it says limited. I have posted system specs and info, if you need anything else please dont hesitate to ask.
Any help would be really appreciated.
PS. The screenshot says HP 15-j092nr on the HP site but its wrong. Its actually HP Envy 15-j084ca.
EDIT: Forgot to mention i have done all these methods in an attempt to fix it:
Contacted my ISP and got a fresh router but issue still persists.
Uninstalled and reinstalled RaLink WiFi driver and didn't work.
Clear TCP/IP logs
set as metered connection
resetting router THREE TIMES
checked for latest updates through Windows Update, HP Update, AMD Drivers website, HP Support Driver site and still didn't work.
09-10-2013 07:47 AM - last edited on 02-23-2017 10:34 PM by OscarFuentes
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)