3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

HP Envy x360 Convertible WiFi Drops when Bluetooth HP Z5000 connects

HP Recommended
HP Envy x360 & HP Z5000 Bluetooth Mouse
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. 

I bought the HP Envy x360 convertible laptop and added the HP Z5000 Bluetooth Mouse.

My machine connects to any WiFi network flawlessly. As soon as I connect the Z5000 mouse the to machine the WiFi signals drops. The machine itself does not disconnect from the access point but it just seems to prevent the flow of data in terms of the web connection. 

As soon as I kill the Bluetooth on the PC the internet connection fires up again and makes the connections to the specific site.

fyi... with the mouse switched off but the Bluetooth set to on the machine connects to the WiFi network. It only drops as soon as I switch on the mouse.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks  

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Level 5
176 164 10 28
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

looks like a possible driver issue. Did you tried to update the drivers to the latest version (try the HP support assistant).

--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi.

Drivers all up to date !

it did not solve the issue !

Have to admit that I am very disappointing in this HP machine ...

Definitely not value for money.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Still no UPDATE ! 

0 Kudos
Level 5
176 164 10 28
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The best would be to call the HP Support. The forum here is maintained by non HP Persons. The real HP support isn´t checking every posting here. So the best way would be to start a phone call.

--------
If the answer is helpful mark it with Kudos by clicking on the kudos button. If your problem is solved then mark it as solved. Thanks 🙂

P.S.
I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation