11-09-2018 02:52 PM
Hi there my omen command centre doesn't show any movement in the network boost section but in the first menu with the dials you can see the network usage.
11-10-2018 02:54 PM
Welcome to HP forums, I see that the network booster does not show any movement.
- May I know since when are you facing this issue? Were there any recent updates?
You can Update the OMEN Command Center from the Windows Store
Click the Windows Store icon in the system tray.
Search for OMEN Command Center.
Wait while the program downloads and installs.
OMEN Command Center opens.
If the issue persists, please uninstall the HP Omen Command center.
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps.
- Choose the program you want to remove, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
- To remove an app you got from Microsoft Store, find it on the Start menu, press and hold (or right-click) on the app, then select Uninstall.
- Restart the HP Omen and download the Command Center from this Link: https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers
Let me know how it goes.
To thank me for my efforts to help you, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee
09-14-2019 12:16 PM
I think i have the same problem as yours , but i could solve my issue by doing this:
~Start your download (in my case i my downloading with steam)
~open command center - Network booster custom mode
~Connect to your WiFi network first
~Then connect to Ethernet network (in my case using USB tethering )
Note: Both my networks connection are on different networks (Jio for Ethernet and Vodafone for WiFi )