Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Omen 15 en0001
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After I connect my bluetooth headphones ( samsung galaxy buds+) to the laptop (hp omen 15 2020 en0001), after a bit, the audio starts to stutter and crackle. After that if I try to reconnect my headphones, it tells me they are not discoverable.

Please, anybody, help.. I have been trying to solve this since last month. No success...

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

Hi@Ninzero, Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Request you to follow the below troubleshooting steps Audio issue 

To resolve this issue, download and install the SoftPaq or update the audio driver in Device Manager.

Option 1: Download and install the SoftPaq to update the audio driver:

Let's start off by updating the Bios, Chipset, and graphics card drivers on your PC from our HP support website, using this link.

Realtek High-Definition (HD) Audio Driver

Option 2: Update the audio driver in Device Manager

1. Open Device Manager.
  2. Expand Sound video and game controllers.
  3. Right-click on Realtek Audio Device.
  4. Select Update Driver Software.
  5. Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the driver.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

Thanks for the reply, but I cannot download the SoftPaq. When I try to enter the link for the Realtek HD Audio Driver, I get to a blank tab. Can you give me another link?

Edit: Forgot to mention that all the drivers are up to date and just did a clean windows install.

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

I already have all the drivers from the Driver page associated to my model number ( en0001nq ) up to date. This did not change the situation. The stutter remains.

HP Recommended

HI@Ninzero,

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

HP Recommended

I contacted HP Support and had a remote access session, but after about 2 hours, they did not resolve my problem. I need to mention that the problem is present for about a month, and I have tried to troubleshoot it since with no success. Before it started to stutter it worked completely fine.

HP Recommended

@Ninzero,

following steps to reinstall original software or drivers.

1. In Windows, search for and open HP Recovery Manager.

If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. If prompted by User Account Control to allow the program to make changes to the computer, click Yes.

2. Under Help, click Reinstall drivers and/or applications and wait for Recovery Manager to generate a list.

Figure : Recovery Manager

Recovery Manager opening screen

A combined list of applications and drivers to reinstall appears, with the drivers listed first.

Figure : List of drivers to reinstall

List of drivers to reinstall
  3. Select the checkbox next to the drivers you want to reinstall.

4. Scroll down to the list of applications.

Figure : List of applications to reinstall

List of applications to reinstall.
  5. Select the checkbox next to the applications you want to reinstall, and then click Install.

The computer installs the applications and drivers.

NOTE: 

Some computers might not have software applications to install and an applications section might not be available. This is normal and software should be installed from the HP website or from the website of the software manufacturer.

6. When the Installation is completed message displays, click OK.

Figure : Installation is completed

Installation is completed message
  7. Close all open applications, then restart your computer.

HP Recommended

I am sorry but I could not find the HP Recovery Manager installed on my pc. It is also not present in the list of drivers associated to my model number (en0001nq). Could you please give me a link for an installer for HP Recovery Manager?

HP Recommended

@Ninzero,

We have done the basic troubleshooting as per the document and the notebook needs to checked taking remote access so that get to know it's a hardware or software issue.

I'd suggest you contact HP in your region regarding the service options for your computer or HP Chat Support Team.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.