Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP-Pavilion 15 n087sr. Unknown device, PCI device and Bluetooth

n087sr
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My Notebook is HP-Pavilion 15 n087sr.OS installed window 7 .Unknown device and PCI device driver is missing from my laptop even after many effort I was not able to fix that.please provide necessary driver link and suggestions

3 REPLIES 3
Provost Provost
Provost
102404 14255 21905
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You need this driver for the PCI Dev:

This package contains the driver that enables the Realtek CardReader in supported notebook models that are running a supportedoperating system. The card reader enables users to read from orwrite to supported removable storage cards, which are typically used in digital cameras, digital music players, and cellularphones.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp66501-67000/sp66654.exe

The unk device probably needs this driver...

This package provides the HP 3D Driveguard Software (HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection) for supported models that are running a supported operating system. The HP 3D Driveguard Software protects the hard drive by parking the heads if the notebook is accidentally dropped, or is abruptly impacted by another object.

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp71501-72000/sp71811.exe

I would need to know the model name and number of the wireless network adapter your notebook comes with in order to give you the bluetooth driver it needs.

If you don't know it, you can find the name and model number under the Network Adapters device category in the device manager.

0 Kudos
Beria Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Network adapter - Ralink RT3290 802.11bgn WI FI

Thanks for drivers, work fine. Only bluetoth is missed

0 Kudos
Provost Provost
Provost
102404 14255 21905
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Here's the W7 x64 BT driver for that model wireless card...

This package contains the driver installation package for theRalink Bluetooth in the supported notebook models running a supported operating system.

ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp70501-71000/sp70570.exe

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation