10-20-2010 08:54 PM
I was on the phone with tech support last night for over an hour and we were not able to get the LAN working. When we boot up to the BIOS i cannot see a lan option. Also, the LAN does not show up in the network adapters list (/device manager) or in the network view from the control panel. We reinstalled the realtek device driver several times and that did not help. Tech support is sending me a box to ship the laptop to HP because they concluded that it is a motherboard problem. Any suggestions?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)