10-12-2016 09:54 PM
I think that is my operating system.
I bought a blurtooth speaker and it pairs but no sound comes out.
10-16-2016 11:52 AM - edited 10-16-2016 06:36 PM
Thanks for taking an interest in the HP Support Forums! This is a great location to get resolutions and interact with experts from the community. I understand that you have issues with your Bluetooth speaker and there is no sound. It will be a delight to assist you.
You’ve done an excellent job on diagnosing the issue from your end. Kudos to you on that score. It is always a privilege to work with technically competent customers like you. We greatly value your relationship with HP. You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I take it as a privilege to share this platform with you.
First off, we need to figure out if the issue is software or hardware related.
For better clarity and to isolate the issue to being hardware or software related, I would require more information regarding this.
- Is it an HP Bluetooth speaker?
- Have you checked to see if it works on a different computer?
- Is the battery fully charged assuming that it is a rechargeable battery?
- Has it ever worked before?
Assuming that it is an HP Bluetooth speaker, please perform all these perform these steps from these links:
Please ensure to update the bios, chipset drivers and wifi and Bluetooth drivers from this link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/HP-Pavilion-15-Notebook-PC-series/7771366/model/8429...
If nothing works it may be a speaker issue and it needs to be replaced.
Hope this helps. Let me know how this goes. I hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
Take care now and have a splendid week ahead.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)