Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

HP Pavilion dv6-6c10us bluetooth driver BRCM1051

Product Name: HP Pavilion dv6-6c10us
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

hey i just restored my computer a few months ago and i noticed my bluetooth wont open. the bluetooth fcc id is QDS-BRCM1051,, i got that from hitting f11 and scrolling down in the boot menu. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers no luck. Im pretty sure they are giving me the wrong driver though when i went to device manager it says under bluetooth Broadcom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter im kinda at a loss of time lately to be searching the internet for hours thanks for the help...

0 Kudos
Provost
Message 2 of 3 (371 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion dv6-6c10us bluetooth driver BRCM1051

Hi:

You need this driver for that device...

This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions.

File name: sp61617.exe

Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)

Re: HP Pavilion dv6-6c10us bluetooth driver BRCM1051

i got alittle farther the icon pops up again but i cant access the settings or connect to a device

im trying to reinstall it. Then im going to try to delete it from device manager and reinstall all the files again 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation