05-13-2016 02:06 PM
hey i just restored my computer a few months ago and i noticed my bluetooth wont open. the bluetooth fcc id is QDS-BRCM1051,, i got that from hitting f11 and scrolling down in the boot menu. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers no luck. Im pretty sure they are giving me the wrong driver though when i went to device manager it says under bluetooth Broadcom 20702 Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter im kinda at a loss of time lately to be searching the internet for hours thanks for the help...
05-13-2016 03:22 PM
You need this driver for that device...
This package contains the Broadcom Bluetooth driver and software for supported models that are running a supported operating system. Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 Driver is required to enable Broadcom Bluetooth 4.0 devices and is compatible with Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 and earlier versions.
File name: sp61617.exe
05-15-2016 12:16 PM
i got alittle farther the icon pops up again but i cant access the settings or connect to a device
im trying to reinstall it. Then im going to try to delete it from device manager and reinstall all the files again
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)