10-12-2016 01:01 AM
Please note that I'm facing an issue with our notebooks (4540s), laptops can't find any SSID, but after I have restarted the devices all SSID's appear.
10-12-2016 03:10 AM
Looks like an issue with the drivers/software on the computer as it cane be issue with all devices. Try updating the software:
Try installing HP Support Assistant which will automatically download and install drivers/updates:
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos (purple thumbs up icon in the lower right corner of a post)
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)