cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
2 1 0 2
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP Probook Does not Start

HP Recommended
HP Probook

Power button lights up and keyboard flashes on and off every couple seconds. No sounds And do not hear any noises at all.

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Level 15
Level 15
9,880 9,786 792 3,767
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello @Timmwill 

Welcome ! 🙂

I am sorry about your issue. 

Please, provide some background information and details. What happened before this issue started ?

• HP has created an official article about such issues you face now. This blinking is like a Morse Code - It is very important to identify exactly how it blinks, identify the pattern.
  • Post back details how exactly and how often it blinks.
** I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
** Click below on Accept As Solution and ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks.
0 Kudos
Author
2 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OK - I went and switched the positions of the 8gb memory cards and I now get a Morse code signal !!!!!

It's: 3:2

This says reseat the memory. Since I switched the locations does that mean one or both of the memory cards might be bad???

Level 15
Level 15
9,880 9,786 792 3,767
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you have 2 memories, please, try with only one of the modules.

Try one by one to see if it will make any difference. This will help you distinguish if both are failed or it's one of them...

If it's 3.2 blinking and if reseating the memory does not resolve the problem, you might also consider contacting support for repair due to a possible RAM or system board failure.

** I am an HP employee *** I express personal opinion only *** My location: Europe *** HP Expert - Volunteer
** Click below on Accept As Solution and ThumbUp+ buttons if my comments helped or to say thanks.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation