11-20-2016 08:25 PM
I need help desperately.
The wifi speed of my Hp Probook 455 G3 (16gb Ram with 1tb drive) is ridiculously slow - Download at 2 Mbps and Upload at less than 1 Mbps. My desktop right next to it is tested at 81 Mbps and 91 Mbps.
I have reserched and followed every advice I could find, short of getting into the Windows Registry to remove Cortana. I have reset the PC several times to try different settings to no avail. I have disabled Bluetooth, VPN, Cortana, location search... Also unchecked "Allow the computer to turn off this device..." both of the network adapters - as adviced somewhere from my research.
Just to indicate that this is not normal, the wifi speed of my Asus notebook is running very well.
I will appreciate your help. Or should I just give it all up?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)