Chatterbox22 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP deskjet 3520 wireless printer

Hp deskjet printer 3520

I cannot print from my iPad. I have checked settings and the router is connected bu when I go to 3520 printer it asks for my password which I cannot remember. Can you help?

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13,623 12,733 827 1,441
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP deskjet 3520 wireless printer

@Chatterbox22

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. 

I understand that you have an HP Deskjet 3520 e-All-in-One Printer and you are unable to print from your iPad. It seems that it requires a password. I'd like to assist you with this case.

I would like to know if any changes took place on the printer after which this issue may have started. Meanwhile, I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Please check if the printer is able to print from another computer.
  • From the printer control panel, press the ePrint button.
  • Accept the Terms of Use, and then follow the onscreen instructions to enable Web Services.
  • Print the ePrint information page. This page should have the password. Please check if this password works.

If the password does not seem to work then I suggest you to refer to steps from this link: Find Your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password (Mac).

Feel free to let me know how it goes. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation