Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 360
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

My laptop keeps disconnecting from my Wi-Fi network... I have tried every solution on this site. I have unplugged my router, re-plugged it in rebooted my computer..I called my Wi-Fi service they told me it wasn’t an issue with them it was an issue with my laptop does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop getting kicked off my network?? I have only had this 2 weeks!

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi

I recently bought a HP OMEN 17 cb1070nr, and i was having the same problem.

I was restarting to fix the problem, and it was very frustrating. Here's how i fixed it on my computer.

Right clicked Network Connections on the taskbar, and click Troubleshoot problems..

It resets your network card, and i had to do it twice, both times something was resolved. (i was watching a webinar on my phone didnt see what it fixed)

Nothing was wrong with my WIFI, my tv and phone were fine. So it was something on the laptop.

But it hasnt happened since, in 2 days.

HP Recommended

Thanks so much. I did a network reset and I got a pop up saying "could not connect all network drivers"..not sure what that means. I am using laptop now, so I will see if this reset helped me..Thanks again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.