Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP pavilions onnects to the wifi but will not connect to the internet. works on other machines

HP Recommended

No internet, secured

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
12,360 12,338 1,167 2,455
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @JOhnminyfron,

Thanks for stopping by the HP Support Forums! :). It A very Good Day to you. 🙂 Hope you are doing well. 🙂  I understand that you need assistance with internet issues on your computer. I’ll be delighted to assist you. 🙂

You are a valued HP customer and we appreciate you greatly for doing business with HP. I have reviewed the situation and it is paramount that we address your issue.

Efficient diagnosis to isolate the issue correctly. Kudos to you for that. 🙂 It is a great privilege to share this platform with like you. 🙂

For better clarity and to assist you better, I would require more information regarding this.

• Does your computer connect to other networks?
  • When did it last connect to the internet on a wireless network?
  • Do other devices connect to the same network?
  • Could any app update or windows update have caused this to happen?
  • Please give me the complete model# and the operating system of the unit.
  • Do you get any error messages while connecting to the internet like limited or no connectivity?

For now please check this link out and perform all the steps from this link: http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-15-Notebook-PC-series/8499326/model/8942890/document/c0464917...

Hope this helps.  Let me know how this pans out. I genuinely hope the issue gets resolved without hassles and the unit works great.  🙂  Please reach out for any issues and I'll be there to assist you. 🙂

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help.

If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles. 🙂

Take care now and have a splendid week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation