Level 1
5 2 1 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

HP17-ca1600ng Internet Speed

HP Recommended
HP17-ca1600ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi. The internet Speed is extremly bad. With the integrated Wifi Realtek RTL8821ce Adapter and with any other USB Wlan Stick. Did all updates you can imagine ! Also tried the fix to disable the rsc wireless adapter. Nothing worked. As i can read in some internet blogs is that many users have this problem, too. Internet speed is sometimes 5-20 Mbit and 1 minute later 0,1 MBit and ping 140. you can try this 100 times a day and it changes from minute to minute. with all my other devices its 40-50 MBit all day long. i think its a setting problem somewhere deep in th system or something like that.  any idea?  thx Petros

1 REPLY 1
ShackyNL
3 3 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

OMEN by HP 15-dh0600nd

WIndows 10 Versie 20.04

Extreme slow download speed 133 mb in 30/40 min with Chrome browser.

Speedtest with speed test app Ookla is normal download speed 250 mb/s and 11ms ping.

Networkbooster of the Omen app is standing at the off modus.

How is this possible the download can be that slow in the Chrome browser?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation