Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Laptop 15-da0xxx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am having trouble connecting my Bluetooth device to my PC. I have a new pair of Beats Wireless Headphones (known as solo3), but I am having trouble getting it connected to my PC. The Bluetooth icon IS turned on, but for some reason cannot get it to connect.

I have the Add a Device browser open at the current moment; however, the only problem is, it is taking WAY TOO LONG for it to display Headphones so that I can get mine to connect easily to the PC. I have even tried to go under Control Panel to add the device, but to no avail.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Angel_114
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.

• Have you tried connecting other Bluetooth devices?
  • Have you tried New beats headphone on a different computer or laptop?

Click here:https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03429630 to know more about how to pair your HP computer to a Bluetooth device, such as headphones, mobile phones, or another computer.

Here is the YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4oU7bd1jec How to Connect a Bluetooth Device in Windows 10 on an HP Computer.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello Echo_Lake,

I have previously tried connecting my Beats headphones to my old PC when I was still using it, but to no avail.

As for my attempt to connect other Bluetooth devices, I have tried one device network, which didn't work. As of right now, I have the "Add a Device" browser opened, but it's taking a rather long time to display Headphones as the settings. I'm not sure which of the three available devices is connected with the headphones.

HP Recommended

@Angel_114
Thank you forposting back. 

I would suggest try removing connected bluetooth deviced from th list and then try pairing your bluetooth headphone.
Before you start, firtsly restart the device and computer that might resolve any connectivity error states.

Next try the below steps:

1. Close all running programs on your computer, and then shut down the computer.

2. Turn off the device.

3. Turn on the computer and device, and then try to pair.
    Note: Check the wireless communication settings On your computer, make sure your wireless communication settings allow for a Bluetooth connection.

And, also Perform Windows Update and HP Support Assistant:

To check for updates now, select the Start button, and then go to Settings  > Update & security  > Windows Update, and select Check for updates.

Install updates from HP Support Assistant: Go to Download HP Support Assistant to install the tool.

1. To open HP Support Assistant, double-click the HP Support Assistant icon https://support.hp.com/doc-images/932/c05040382.jpg.
  2. Click My devices in the top menu, and then click Updates in the My PC or My notebook pane.
  3. Click Check for updates and messages to scan for new updates.
  4. Review the list of updates. Updates with a yellow information icon are recommended. Updates with a blue information icon are optional.
  5. Click the update name for a description, version number, and file size.
  6. Select the box next to any updates you want to install, and then click Download and install.

Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “
Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

ECHO_LAKE
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.