Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Help needed: Bluetooth

HP Recommended
HP Envy dv6, CON49PA#AB4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

no bluetooth.JPG

Hi,

I can't seem to find the bluetooth function, no idea when did it disappear.  I am pretty sure my laptop is equipped with bluetooth as I used it before in the past. 

I've tried going to device manager to scan for hardware changes but to no avail. Furthermore, I tried using Windows 10 Connect function but it was still unable to search for any device.

How should I go about restoring this issue as I just bought a portable speaker and would have to connect to it using bluetooth. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
HPuserenvy
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hopefully this would help! Btw, under Device Manager, all the items with "bluetooth" all had this Code 45: Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer.

image.pngimage.png

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation