Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Horrible wireless adapter Problem

Hp 15-g003au
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

sir i followed all the steps preffered in your Hp site for wireless adpater troubleshooting but didn't get any solution.Here my all related drivers for wireless is full up to date.Then it will many time showing the same message that windows cannot connect to the wireless network.I already reset my Wireless router also didn't get any solution.PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS ISSUE IN MY NOTE BOOK .Since i m facing this problem from last 4 years but i dont know to how to complaint in ur portal thats why didn't complaint .SO THIS A HUMBLE REQUEST FOR ME TO U TO PLEASE ME. THIS IS MY CONTACT NO:-

[personal information removed]

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
14461 13421 712 1901
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Horrible wireless adapter Problem

Hi@Akkkhy,

Welcome to the HP Forum! 🙂  Thank you for becoming a HP Forum member. It is a dynamite location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others. For you have the best experience, here is a link for you to review, should you have any concerns: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More 

I grasp that you are having an issue with your wireless and have tried some troubleshooting to no avail. Please review this post by @Great-Deku Tree Common fixes for wireless connectivity issues. Please let me know the results.

When you have resolved your difficulty, would you choose "Accepted Solution" on that post to alert other members and visitors to your success and perhaps help them. To show appreciation for my help. please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below.

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation