01-01-2018 12:12 PM
I had tried to start hotspot in my pc using cmd by command "netsh wlan start hostednetwork".
But it showed "The hosted network couldn't be started.The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. "
Give a solution.
01-02-2018 03:43 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums!
Thank you for posting your query on this forum, it's a great place to find answers.
I reviewed your post and I understand that you are unable to start the hotspot on your computer.
Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.
I checked the specifications of your computer and see that your computer doesn’t support the mobile hotspot.
For more information please refer to the below service guide.
Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!
To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)