Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavillion X360
Hi Ive just bought a hp pavillion 360 for my husband for Xmas specifically for using with iTunes and then as a tablet laptop. After purchase i wondered if this had a cd drive which I could use to transfer songs from cds to iTunes. Looking at the spec a don't think it does. If this is the case, how will I transfer cds on to the pavillion 360? Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

@Carlyann

There are lots and lots of X360 models -- assuming yours has a USB port, consider a USB External DVDRW Drive.

Example from HP:

HP USB External DVDRW Drive

There are many brands of USB connect DVD Drives - use your favorite search engine to find one that you like.

Check the Drive's Specifications -- USB 3 is a bit faster than USB 2; most USB 3 devices will work when connected to the USB 2 port on your computer.   USB 2 is fast enough to transfer files to the computer where they can be accessed by iTunes.

iTunes for Windows: Import songs from CDs

When you see a Post that helps, inspires, provides fresh insight,

or teaches you something new, click the Thumbs Up on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended
Thank you that's a great help. I'm not too good with technology so didn't have a clue!
HP Recommended
It's a pavillion 15-bk062sa
HP Recommended

@Carlyann

You are welcome!

These are nice computers - I am sure you husband will enjoy it!

Your system Website Support Driver Page:

HP Pavilion x360 15-bk062sa (ENERGY STAR)

Your User Guide

How-to Documents 

Troubleshooting Documents

Specifications

When / If you want to contact HP Technical Support:

HP Contact Information – Sales, Technical Support, other Contacts 

USA / Canada

Fill in form (and explain issue / question) to receive Case Number and Contact Information

Contact HP – USA - Assistance

HP Contact Information - Including UK

HP Tech support/ Customer Service – Some English-Speaking Countries

HP World-Wide Support

Warranty Check

HP Customer Support - Product Warranty Check

HP Limited Warranty Statement (General Information)

HP Worldwide Limited Warranty and Technical Support

Optional Coverage Plans:

Enter your product number in the form to view various Warranty plans available for that system:

Care Pack Central

CarePack Definitions:

Care Pack Services Definitions

HP Consumer Services (Service Purchase Information)

1-866-724-8600

When you see a Post that helps, inspires, provides fresh insight,

or teaches you something new, click the Thumbs Up on that Post.

Fixed / Answered? Click that post Accept as Solution to help others find Answers.

Garland_2.jpg

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

HP Envy x360 how to download cds on to labtop

HP Recommended

Hello,

Thank you for posting in this thread. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here.
To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire: 
1. Product Name and Number (please do not post Serial Number)
• Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A
2. Operating System installed (if applicable)
• Example: Windows XP, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit
3. Error message (if any)
• Example: ""Low disk space"" error in Windows
4. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred
• Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router.
If you have any other questions about posting in the community, please feel free to send me a private message!

Thank you

I work on behalf of HP
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.