05-27-2011 03:48 PM
How can I tell what, if any my security is on my laptop? I keep getting a warning that I have viruses but when I click "Remove All" I get a window that is a payment options for the security system.
05-28-2011 12:13 PM
Just check "Security Center" in Control Panel and Click the virus protection to know what AV you are using.
In Control Panel-> Security-> Scurity Center
In Control Panel-> System And Security-> Action Center-> Security
For the popup problem:
I think you are using a free or expired Antivirus. Please uninstall and just use a free AV(MSE/Avira) or paid(Trend Micro/Bitdefender/Pc Tools) for better protection.
** Please give Kudos If you want to Thank Me! **
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)