Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team,

I need a small help. In my laptop i unstalled HP Orbit software. I was unable to download it again. Can anyone help me on this please

Regards,

A.Pramod Kumar

[Personal Information Removed]

9 REPLIES 9
HP Recommended

@LuckyPramod_1,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted to download and install the HP Orbit software.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: http://hp.care/2pugNjf

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended
Hi mate.
Good morning. Thanks for your reply. I saw your link but I didn't find any way to download in my laptop it's windows 10
HP Recommended

@LuckyPramod_1,

Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you wanted the site to download HP Orbit App.

You can download it from Google Play Store.

Please follow the link: http://bit.ly/2oTdkXg

Let me know if this works.

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

My son uninstalled HP Orbit from my pc, I want it back, the program is great. I went to the website and it says to use Recovery manager but when I go to it it says disabled since last update. On the forum it shows a link to Google store but that is the HP Orbit android app and the system won't let me download it into my pc. Please help.

HP Recommended

Hi @LuckyPramod_1
Thank you for your reply, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that the issue did not resolve after following the steps in the previous interaction.

As we have tried all the possible solutions for this issue, please contact HP phone support for further assistance at the link: www.hp.com/contacthp

Rainbow23 - HP Support.
HP Recommended

I delete by mistake  Orbit and I can not find the way to re install orbit I follow the links and take me to the page google play and it is not working

HP Recommended

@PATTY16

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you deleted the HP Orbit app in error and cannot find a way to reinstall it. 

You may install it through Google Playstore via this link.

In case you're using Apple then you may download the HP Orbit from this link.

To know how to connect devices and transfer files using HP Orbit, please refer to this link

I hope this helps. Let me know. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended
Go to your recycle bin, go to “this pc” or just go down the files and see “windows (C:)” go to the search and type “hp orbit”. It will take a while to search everything but it should definetly show “hp orbit instal” that’s how you reinstall hp orbit. You’re welcome because that bot or whatever that replied to you mad it harder.
HP Recommended

Information: How to download HP Orbit

Quoting from: TITLE: HP Orbit

VERSION: 3.5.171.271 REV: A PASS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
This package provides HP Orbit, which allows users to seamlessly transfer text, photos, and files between PCs and mobile devices. This package is provided for supported models running a supported operating system.

PURPOSE: Critical
SOFTPAQ FILE NAME: SP80951.exe
SUPERSEDES: sp79282
EFFECTIVE DATE: July 10, 2017
CATEGORY: Software-Solutions

QED

-----------
Welcome to this forum.

Please click the purple/white "Thumbs Up" icon for every response that is helpful.

Also, please click "Accept As Solution" for the best response.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.