cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I CAN'T CONNECT TO A BLUETOOTH DEVICE WITH MY HP PAVILION N240sa USING BUILT-IN BLUETOOTH

HP Recommended
PAVILION N240sa
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I need help please... My Pavilion N240sa can't connect to any device through Bluetooth. Have downloaded and installed several Bluetooth drivers from the hp website, still to no avail. It shows Bluetooth in the transfer file options, but when Bluetooth is selected, it can't still connect.  Hope my Pavilion Model supports built-in Bluetooth.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 20
Level 20
123,017 113,195 18,217 27,801
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

There is nothing wrong with your notebook.

The product specs at the link below indicate that it does not come with built in Bluetooth networking.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04091009

If it did, that feature would have been listed along with the 802.11b/g/n (1x1) wireless connectivity specification.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation