cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PattheRider
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

I am teaching myself to repair laptop computer. I have an HP 15 BS1xx antenna wire that is split

HP Recommended
HP 15 BS1xx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

In starting to replace the hinges on an HP 15 BS1xx laptop I have found that the @2 cable on the wifi is split and needs to be replaced.  The part number is L23059-001 which does not seem to be available.  In searching ebay I did not find any used computers that might have a part I could scavenge. This is a dual antenna.  Is there an upgradeable part available for this item.

ANTENNA DUAL FHD NWBZ part #L23059-001.  I am not tech savvy.  Just trying to teach myself about laptops by repairing minor problems and ran into this more difficult issue.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation