myxer1234 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I can not connect to the internet either wired or WIFI after latest Microsoft update on 9/25/2016

G72-B60US Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

After latest Microsoft update on 9/25/2016 I can not connect to the internet either wired or WIFI. Says network adapter is working fine.  Uninstalled and reinstalled another driver version in compatability mode but no help.  running the troubleshooter it says can not automatically bind to IP address??  Any thoughts?  Was windows 7 but upgraded to windows 10 about 2 months ago with no issues.  Can't find a windows 10 driver for my network adapter.  I think it's a Broadband 4313.

Thanks

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
14461 711 1895
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post

I can not connect to the internet either wired or WIFI after latest Microsoft update on 9/25/2016

Hi @myxer1234,  It is a fantastic site to find information, tips, and suggestions. For you to have the most rewarding experience please review the HP Forums Guide. First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More

I understand that after the latest Windows 10 update was installed you are not able to connect to your network wirelessly or wired. When you ran the Windows troubleshooter it said can not automatically bind to IP address. Please review this post by @Great-Deku Tree Common fixes for wireless connectivity issues. If that did not help. I suggest you roll back to the previous.  Let me know the outcome. 

If this post helps you to resolve the issue, please pay it forward by clicking "Accept as Solution", to the right of the Thumbs up icon. You can click the Thumbs Up Icon” to show gratitude! :)

Sparkles1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation