10-29-2016 06:06 AM
I have a problem with my wifi. The wifi button on my probook does not work. And the seem for the wifi button in HP Power Asstistant. So I haven't an option for turn my wifi on. I hope that ther is an option for me.
I hope someone has a solution?
11-24-2016 09:04 AM
Please try Restoring BIOS to defaults
Start the Notebook and keep tapping F10 Key during the startup to access the BIOS
Once you get to the BIOS, Please press F5 or F9 Key to load setup defaults for the BIOS
Now let's press Esc/Escape Key. Save Changes and Exit - Yes
Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again
**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
I am not an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)