Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Notebook-17-ca0003na

I can't log into eco-z.co.uk  but I can log into all of the other websites that I have tried.  I can also log into eco-z.co.uk  on my phone and on my husbands laptop.

The error message that I keep on getting is:

This site can’t be reached

eco-z.co.uk took too long to respond.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Can anyone please help with this?

Thanks in advance
Lynda15
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@lYNDA15 

Good day.

This is not a problem having to do with your brand of computer - if you cannot open single website, it is a communication error between you and that one website.

I do not click on unknown websites - I will have the moderators check it for content.

I suggest you try a different browser, remove cookies, restart your network.

To those reading:

Do NOT click on unknown websites.

Our moderators will check - please do not engage.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I'll try  removing cookies however I have already rebooted my network and I can access it on my other computer and and my phone which is why I thought that it might be the computer that was at fault.

HP Recommended

Hi.  I forgot to say that this site isn't unknown to me as I have used it numerous times before.  it is only today that I am having problems with it and only from this PC not my others.  I'm very confused as to why it won't work on this PC?

HP Recommended

@lYNDA15 

There is no obvious reason I can provide for the lack of access to this (or any) particular website.

The only website for which we could provide any information would be our Community website.  For example, if there are known issues on the Community, we could provide information that we have.

What to do?

Restart everything, if you like, including the router.

This is unlikely to help, but the process is relatively painless.

OR

Try a different browser.

OR

If you get to the point where you wish to do so, most browsers can be "reset"

Look for any available Reset options in the browser Settings.

Reminder:

Before you reset your browser, make sure you have a copy of your Favorites / bookmarks.

Make sure you have checked your extensions and have a way to recover those after the browser is reset.

If you are unsure what you can do with a particular browser, check with the browser support site.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up on a post to show appreciation for the help.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find a solution.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Hiya  Thanks for this I'll have go at them all if it will help.

Thanks again

Lynda15

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.