Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't connect to wifi after upgradation Windows 10

Notebook 1000 - 1426TU
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
After upgradation of my notebook to Windows 10 I can't connect to wifi. Shows all available lists. But when I try to connect, automatically the signal loss and get message 'You can't connect to this network'.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17202 17181 1248 1863
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can't connect to wifi after upgradation Windows 10

Hey there!

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!

I understand that you have issues with the wireless network.

Please try the following steps.

• Generate a wireless network report. This report can help you diagnose the problem, or at least provide you with more information to give to others who might be able to help.
    1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Command prompt, press and hold (or right-click) Command prompt, and then select Run as administrator > Yes.
    2. At the command prompt, type netsh wlan show wlanreport.

This creates an HTML file that you can open in your web browser from the location listed under the command prompt. And lets you know why you are unable to connect to the network.

Please follow the rest of troubleshooting from Microsoft Link: http://hp.care/2c0nggF

Let me know if this works.

Have a great day!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation