Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Victus by HP 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop 15-fa0000 (599K0AV)

Basically ive tried everything literally everything and im here going insane. Just spent 9.99£ to try talk to someone because i cant find the wifi and it just shows the ethernet thing. Like what else am i meant to do tell me… actually tell me. I’ve watched every video there is on youtube and nothing. Ive tried to see the drivers there is for it and NOTHING! Am i gonna be here wasting not only 850€ to get a gaming laptop and also spend 154€ just to get an operating system and 9.99£ every month and not even have help. Like PLEASE TELL ME!! 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @heldermoura 

Sorry to hear that you are having problems ... I would like to help you.

Let me check your basic system configuration before we continue ...

(1) Run    msinfo32

- Select <System Summary>:

--->>> Copy/screenshot/paste following key/value pairs:

OS Name

Version

System Model

System SKU

( equals HP product number (p/n) )

Processor

BIOS Version/Date

BaseBoard Product

BaseBoard Version

(2) Start Windows <Device Manager>

- Expand <Other devices> ? (Those entries are for hardware for which Windows has not loaded a suitable driver)

- Expand <Network adapters>

--->>> Send screenshot

(3Please report your results

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.