Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

The keyboard on the printer will work right. The keyboard on the printer will not allow me to type my WiFi password. For some reason, it will type the number one but not number two on the keyboard or it will type number three but not the number four. I need another printer or someone to help me with the one I have. I'm 69 years old and I do not know computers or printers but I need a computer and printer because I'm a professional artist and a businessman. I need your help so I can take care of my business. I bought a new computer and I thought I had the problem solved now I need u to step in. Piece.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

If I have to purchase a new printer I won't buy one from U.

HP Recommended

@Creater605

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Which Printer do you have?

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.