cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
Creater605
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

I have not used my printer sense the day I bought it and now u are telling me that it has expired.

HP Recommended

The keyboard on the printer will work right. The keyboard on the printer will not allow me to type my WiFi password. For some reason, it will type the number one but not number two on the keyboard or it will type number three but not the number four. I need another printer or someone to help me with the one I have. I'm 69 years old and I do not know computers or printers but I need a computer and printer because I'm a professional artist and a businessman. I need your help so I can take care of my business. I bought a new computer and I thought I had the problem solved now I need u to step in. Piece.

2 REPLIES 2
Creater605
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If I have to purchase a new printer I won't buy one from U.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Betty0610
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
18,478 18,435 1,019 930
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Creater605

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Which Printer do you have?

Thanks 🙂

I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation