cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
tonilee29
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I have only had this laptop for about 2 months now and on a regular my network keeps getting cut off

HP Recommended
hp envy x360
Other

I have only had this laptop for about 2 months now and on a regular my network keeps getting cut off. I have tried taking off the WIFI and putting it back on but, you still cannot see the networks. It then comes down to me going into firmware and rolling back the BIOS. Sometimes this happens at least twice a week. This is really frustrating especially since it is a new laptop. 

1 REPLY 1
Prash4
Level 3
70 41 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Which wifi or network driver do you have ? 

Intel or Realtek.

Check driver updates through hp website or intel or realtek website? 

Check device scan through f2 bios.

Scan the system os files may be some files getting corrupted or missing. 

Scan your pc with any antivirus software.

Use  sfc /scannow in cmd prompt and scan every files.

Check your internet setting for ipv4 or ipv6 according to your wifi router settings.

Delete the wifi password and restart the pc and again connect the wifi.

Check whether your lan port is working or not.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation