cancel
Ventorus Honor Student
Honor Student
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have problems with my bluetooth devices on my laptop.

15-af106nt
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have posted this same problem a month or so ago,but it was buried down in new posts and since I can't get a new answer,I'm reposting it. Sorry for that.

I have a laptop with bluetooth connection issues. Whenever I connect my device,it disconnects after 5 mins or so,and I have to delete it from my bluetooth list,repair it and even restart the computer if it doesn't show up. This seriously gets in my way when I play multiplayer games with matches more than 5 mins.The device works good in my phone,so the problem is about the laptop.I have all my drivers updated and installed. I even tried some of the stuff mentioned in support but it was no help. I have a set of bluetooth stuff so I seriously need this problem fixed.

Laptop model number : P0E90EA#AB8

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,396 16,254 1,080 1,735
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have problems with my bluetooth devices on my laptop.

Hi @Ventorus

Welcome to the HP Forums!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your concern and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

Saw your post and I understand that you are having issues with Bluetooth devices on your computer.

I’d love to help!

Follow the below steps and check.

• Again, press Win + X and select Device Manager
  • There you’ll find Bluetooth Adaptor
  • Right-click and select Properties.
  • Then unchecked “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power”

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation