09-03-2016 12:00 AM
There are so many bluetooth devices which have no driver and are shown as in the picture below on my computer
please give me the links to download the drivers for the hardware IDs given below
all these device need only these two drives
09-07-2016 01:26 PM
Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community!
I understand that you Bluetooth issue with your PC.
Please find the link to update the blue tooth driver: ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp47001-47500/sp47022.exe
If the above step does not fix the problem try the steps mentioned below.
1. Go in the Device Manager
2. Select the Device and right click on it
3. Select Update Driver Software
4. Select "Browse my Computer... - Locate and install driver manually"
5. Select "Let me pick from a list...."
6. Unselect "Show compatible hardware" and then click on "Have Disk..."
7. Navigate to your Windows/Inf Directory and select the file "bth.inf"
8. On the left side "Manufacturer" select Microsoft and on the right side "Model" select Bluetooth-MTP-Deviceenumerator and click next to install the driver.
9. Click done
Let me know if this works.
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee