Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP Pavillion X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

In bluetooth and other devices option I can't see any option to turn the bluetooth "On" . There is no togglebar option there as a result I can't see bluetooth icon in right side of task bar as well. Please assist in this. image.pngImage of Device manager, please check if i need to update any driverImage of Device manager, please check if i need to update any driver

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

What is the exact product number or full model name of your laptop?

Try:
1. Uninstall Intel Bluetooth-related files that is listed in Programs & Features.

2. Uninstall Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.

3. Restart the computer. Bluetooth should be reinstalled through Windows updates if connected to internet.

You can also try download, save and install Intel Bluetooth driver from your HP support page.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

What is the exact product number or full model name of your laptop?

Try:
1. Uninstall Intel Bluetooth-related files that is listed in Programs & Features.

2. Uninstall Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.

3. Restart the computer. Bluetooth should be reinstalled through Windows updates if connected to internet.

You can also try download, save and install Intel Bluetooth driver from your HP support page.

HP Recommended

Thanks it worked after updating intel's driver of bluetooth.

HP Recommended

Glad to hear issue is resolved.

You're welcome.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.