Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Today i tried to upgrade my omen 15 2020 laptop, from ax200 to ax210, but the laptop dont recognize it. 

Im searching about this, and maybe the problem is the whitelist in BIOS. 

Someone can confirm this?

(Sorry about my english)

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, did you try installing the drivers manually? 

HP Recommended

Yes... the pc only recognize bluetooth

HP Recommended

Ho anche riconosciuto immediatamente il bluetooth, mentre il WIFI no ... avevo installato i driver prima di montare la scheda. quindi ho reinstallato i driver WIFI, riavviato, eseguito il test nel BIOS che riconosceva l'hardware WIFI e poi in windows 10 ho trovato le varie reti wifi presenti.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.