01-24-2020 02:10 PM
Hp Chromebook 11-v025wm is connecting and dropping from the wifi in the house intermittently. The second Chromebook in the house stays online as do the two Samsung cell phones. So I have one Chromebook of all devices in the house with this problem,
01-25-2020 01:04 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Let's try power wash, It will reset your laptop and delete all locally stored files so make sure you back up important files and data before the reset.
- Click the status area of the taskbar, and then click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page and click Show advanced settings.
- In the Powerwash section, click Powerwash.
- Click Restart to begin resetting the Chromebook.
Alternatively, you can reset your Chromebook by the sign-in screen if you want to and it’s easier than the previous method…
- On the sign-in screen, hold down the Ctrl + Alt + Shift + R keys.
- In the Powerwash your Chrome device window, click Reset.
After the Powerwash, proceed to initial setup to know if Wi-Fi is working this time.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee