08-19-2017 05:00 AM
Hi all I need some help with my internet explorer not working what do I do get it to work right. It shows this page can't be displayed when I try to go on google
08-20-2017 11:09 AM
Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post.
I understand that you are unable to view any web pages on Internet explorer, is that right?
Not to worry, I will be glad to assist you.
Have you tried any troubleshooting steps on your own?
May I know the operating system installed on your computer?
Is your computer connected to the internet?
Have you tried a different browser?
Found this HP Article to resolve issues with Internet Explorer, please try the steps suggested and let me know how it goes.
Keep me posted.
I am an HP Employee
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)