01-02-2018 02:27 PM
01-02-2018 04:02 PM - edited 01-02-2018 04:03 PM
The only suggestion I can offer would be to try the latest W10 wifi driver that came out in November for that model wifi card.
Download, and double click to run the file. Follow the on screen instructions.
Basically, the install is automatic.
This package contains the driver installation package for the Realtek RTL8723BE/RTL8188EE wireless LAN Controller in the supported models running a supported operating system.
2023.66.1104.2017 Rev.A Nov 21, 2017
01-06-2018 09:24 AM
01-08-2018 03:20 PM
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)