Level 1
13 7 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Internet locking up/freezing on me nearly same time EVERY day

HP Recommended
HP 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an HP15 laptop with Windows 10. My Spectrum Wi-Fi, wireless, it has suddenly been locking up & freezing on me at nearly the same time EVERY DAY, between 6:30am-8am. Spectrum said it's MY COMPUTER that's the problem, & I need to wipe it clean. This started a couple months ago & immediately became a daily problem. IF it's my computer that's the problem, wouldn't it be locking up the moment I turn on my computer, & not 1.5-2 hours AFTER I turn it on? I'm also FREQUENTLY getting kicked off line. I'll be playing a game on www.phc.com or watching a movie on www.vudu.com & an error will pop-up saying "NO service available" or "NO connection available". Could this be a "Spectrum problem"? OR could it be a "computer problem"? Thank you for any assistance! May God bless you & yours! Fay   =^..^=

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation