Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Student
Message 1 of 2 (94 Views)

Internet pages loading slowly than before

Product Name: HP Notebook
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

So i bought a new HP notebook and it was working fine but after the support assistant suggested to update some drivers, I did and i started facing the BSOD problem which got solved as I uninstalled the drivers and installed it back...however the realtek wifi adapter which connects you to the wifi has started acting slowwww and my downloads take ages and my pages on chrome load slowly its up to date but i cant process work when my pages only load so slow or sometimes just keep loading and dont show up...please help...thankyou.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 2 (57 Views)

Re: Internet pages loading slowly than before

Hi @arshzshaikh,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I understand you need assistance with slow internet access on your HP notebook PC. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

For better clarity, I would require more information regarding this:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Did this happen after a Windows 10 or software update?

Did you run hardware diagnostics on the computer to ensure that there is no hardware failure?

Is it slow only on the internet or while working with other applications as well?

In the meantime, while you respond, please try these steps here:

I would suggest you start off by updating the Bios, Chipset and Wireless drivers for your PC from our HP Support website, using this link.

Please follow the steps suggested in the support document for - HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Please respond to this post with the result of your troubleshooting. I look forward to hearing from you. 

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation