Tutor
10 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Issue with network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265"

Envy x360 m6 Convertible
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, I have been facing issues with the network adapter since a long time and tried suggested solutions on various websites / forums but no luck. This keeps happening often and only solution is to reboot the laptop. The message captured from the Event logger says - 

The network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265" has begun resetting. There will be a momentary disruption in network connectivity while the hardware resets.
Reason: The network driver requested that it be reset.
This network interface has reset 2 time(s) since it was last initialized.

Any help on this one?

1 REPLY
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
17327 1397 2398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Issue with network interface "Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265"

@KarthikPatil

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, 

Riddle_Decipher is at your service. 

As I Understand there's an issue with network interface on the Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

When was the last time it worked without these issues? did you attempt a system restore to an earlier date?

Have you checked any related posts that may have helped others within the same HP Forums?

If you haven't, Here's a related HP Forums post that seems to have helped others: Click here for the steps.

Keep me posted, 

If the information I've provided was helpful, 

give us some reinforcement by clicking the solution and kudos buttons, 

that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers! 

Good Luck. 

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation