Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 2 (129 Views)

LOGGING INTO EMAIL FROM HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK

Product Name: Pavilion 15 ab269sa
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased this computer new in March 2016 and connected it WiFi to my BT Home Hub 5 router. It has been OK until recently when it has been unable to connect with my BT email provider. It has remained connecyted with the router and I can get online with other web addresses, but not with BT email. I am sending this via another laptop (also connected WiFi) with the router, so there is nothing wrong with the router or connecting with it - ccexcept in the case of the new Pavilion.  I can connect with BT email both WiFi through another laptop and my desktop. Do I need to reconfiger the Pavilion. If so, I would appreciate any advice - or other help'

Thanks in advance.

John155

0 Kudos
PhD Student
Message 2 of 2 (126 Views)

Re: LOGGING INTO EMAIL FROM HP PAVILION NOTEBOOK

Hello John155,

First of all, welcome at the HP forums.

So according to your message you can connect to the internet with the Pavilion but you are not able to connect to one specific service called "BT Email".  Am I right? Could you explain it a bit more thoroughly? It currently is hard to determine what is wrong here. You cannot enter your mail? you cannot enter a webpage? or something else?

Winos. 

The doors of wisdom are never shut. Benjamin Franklin
&
We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right. Nelson Mandela

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation