06-10-2016 07:13 PM
I just bought this HP NOTEBOOK and printer HP ENVY 4500. They both can't pick up the wireless signal in my house. I'm sure it's not the wireless problem because I have iPhone and iMac notebook and they both have no problem getting online. I took my hp notebook to Starbucks and I got connection with no problem either. Only I can't connect in my house for both notebook and printer. So annoying!
06-10-2016 07:20 PM
Does it give you any error msg? or can't you find the wireless?
I am an HP notebook/printer technician.
Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)