10-05-2016 01:17 AM
10-05-2016 12:39 PM
Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.
For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.
As I understand you are no long connected to the WiFi network though you've reinstalled the drivers,
Don't worry, though, as I have a few steps to resolve the issue:
- Since you've already reinstalled drivers, I would recommend using an ethernet cable (Wired) and update your WiFi drivers using this link
- Update the bios by visiting this link or through support assistant using an Ethernet cable.
- Now try to connect to the internet wirelessly.
- For further assistance, click here
If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.
If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.
And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.
I am an HP Employee
10-05-2016 02:27 PM - edited 10-05-2016 02:27 PM
10-06-2016 08:08 AM
Thank you for replying to my post,
If all the h/w tests have passed,
You will need to make use of the recovery media you may have created shortly after your computer was purchased,
If you didn't create one, you could always order one online using the Official HP website: Click here (change the original OS and order recovery media),
If you can't find one online, please contact HP Phone support to order via phone:
HP Technical Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:
(1) Once the support page opens please select the country in which you're located. Next, enter your HP model number on the right.
(2) Next, choose the 'Contact Support' tab at the top and scroll down to the bottom of the 'HP Support- Contact' page to fill out the form provided with your contact information.
(3) Once completed click the 'Show Options' icon on the bottom right.
(4) Lastly, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select 'Get phone number.' A case number and phone number will now populate for you.
I am an HP Employee