cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Laptop won't recognize bluetooth headphones

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My laptop suddenly wont connect to any bluetooth headphones. There haven't been any problem before but suddenly a couple of weeks ago it just stopped working. 

The strange thing is that it's only headphones it can't connect to. It has no problem connecting to other devices, such as microphones. I've tried to connect two different types of headphones from different brands but my laptop can't connect to either of them.  Also, I'm saying "connect" because my laptop does notice the headphones, but it seems it can't recognize them as headphones and the headphones doesn't react at all when I try to connect to them. And I know that it's my laptop that's at fault since my phone have no problem connecting to the headphones. 

I've tried to update both the headphones and the bluetooth device driver on my laptop but nothing works.

If it helps when my laptop "notices" my headphones it says "LE-" before the name of my headphones.

Does anyone know how to solve this?? 

2 REPLIES 2
Level 19
Level 19
87,311 87,195 11,115 23,866
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Sallnir 

Does it have Bluetooth ? What is it ?  Please use the following instructions to find out the model/product of your machine:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824

Please do NOT post its Serial number (s/n).

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

It's an HP Pavilion Notebook, as I said it hasn't had any problem detecting my headphones through bluetooth before, but all of a sudden it stopped working. But I don't understand why it stopped working or how I could solve it...

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation