05-07-2011 04:11 PM - edited 05-07-2011 04:13 PM
My work place has wireless internet, but for some reason my laptop cannot connect. It gives me Limited Access and it says it's an Unidentified Network. Well, I tried to add it to my networks but it doesn't show up in the list. I'm at a loss and my co-worker is having the same problem as me.
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 10)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Your Wireless Network and Internet Connection (Windows 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Wireless Network and Internet (Windows 8)
- HP PCs - Using Bluetooth Devices (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Slow Internet Troubleshooting (Windows 10, 8)