Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
I dont know
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello! I bought an HP 2210 G2 a few months ago. I dont know what series its from unfortunately because it wasnt specified on the local site I bought it from and not in the description either. Its a detachable one where the monitor transforms into a tab. I am looking for a good pen for drawing and illustrating. I am too weary to purchase one before I know if its compatible or not. 

Can someone guide me? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@MishaFar 

We are going to need that model name / product number to check...

How to find:

Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number

Please do NOT post the serial number.

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended
HP Recommended

@MishaFar 

Ah, the "x" was missing from your original description and I did not think to for check it.  No worries.

Series name is in the Specifications:

HP x2 210 G2 Detachable PC - Specifications

While the series name is not the exact model name / product number - it is enough for our purpose.

Sorry, no - I did not find an active pen / stylus for this computer.

For Later / FYI - Find Product Number

If you should need the information in the future and you cannot figure out how to find the product name / number in Finding your Product Name, Product Number, or Serial Number , you can usually find the product number (and a great deal of other interesting stuff) in System Information

Control Panel > icon view > Administrative Tools

Double-Click on System Information

Model / Product is listed next to "System SKU"

Reference and Resources – Places to find help, solve problems, and learn about your Device

Device Homepage

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts and Procedures), Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP x2 210 G2 Detachable PC

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You!

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.